Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Piano Night and Karaoke Late Night


Live Music tonight 6-9:30pm and then Karaoke Late Night from 9:30pm -1:00am.  Big martinis are only $5 each. 

What story can I tell you today?  Well.. I brought my puppy dog named Brodie to Flamingo last Sunday.  He was very popular, and loved all the attention.  Pets are allowed, and Flamingo does have designated pet-friendly hotel rooms.   The only embarassing thing was while I was flirting with a hot guy on the grassy knoll, Brodie decided to take a big, huge dump on the grass right inbetween the hot guy and me.  Good thing I always carry plastic baggies to clean up after my dog (it's required).  I guess Brodie got jealous.  And that's all the poop I have to share for today.

Cheers queers!

No comments:

Post a Comment