Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dining Out for Life!

Hey Everybody,

Won't you please go out tonight and dine at Flamingo, OR ANY of the participating restaurants with the http://www.diningoutforlife.com/  campaign.  Just check that website to see which restaurants are participating. 
Flamingo will donate 25% of their sales today to the AIDS Service Association of Pinellas, Inc.

Dining Out for Life is an easy way to make a meaningful contribution without spending more than a meal. Help make a difference in Tampa Bay. 

Hang around to watch the TWIST THURSDAY show afterwards at 10pm.  It's a a Fun & Games Night
with $1.00 Well Vodka Drinks All Night Long, Hot Male Strippers, Amateur Strip Contests, and your Show Hostess Alexis De La Mer performing at 10pm.

On a personal note, it means so much to me to see folks showing they care to help others.  I lost my lover to AIDS in 2001, and it was the worst day in my life.  Organizations such as ASAP, Metro Charities, and the former Tampa AIDS Network (TAN) provide the support to those living with AIDS, those that care for them, and those that know people with HIV.  TAN helped me back in 2001 (there wasn't an ASAP back then), in dealing with the loss of my Andrew.  I'm grateful for organizations such as ASAP, because I know they are supporting all those in need, and those in their time of need.  Won't you give?  Come dine please.  Thanks!

I'll be waiting on tables 12pm - 8pm!

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Stephan
a.k.a. Flo Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment