Sunday, April 18, 2010

Disco Sunday T-Dance!

Hey Y'all,

   Whew!  Am I exhausted from that fantabulous night at Flamingo last night.  I was Disco dancing in the Blu Room until 5AM.  Did you know the Club H/E is open that late EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT?  ... actually I should say until 5AM Sunday morning.  Did anyone stagger into Room 151 last night like I did?  Wow!  It was fabulous!  The guys had it all decked out in total Disco gear!  They even had a pair of nice and shiny Disco Balls!  I thought I had stepped into Studio 54!  Great job guys in Room 151 (yesterday) Saturday night!

  Anyhoo ...  It's a rainy Sunday morning right now and I'm heading off to have SUNDAY BRUNCH in the nice, dry Video Room.  The All-U-Can-Eat Buffet is only $12.95 per person, and at that low price, I certainly won't be eating like a bird.  They've got $2 Mimosas, $3 Screwdrivers, and $3 Bloody Mary's too, from 10am to 2pm.  After brunch, I'm heading to the Cabana Bar because sweet Daniel is bartending there and he's giving away FREE MILLER LITE DRAFTS from noon until 1pm!!!  Woo-Hoo!

Also at noon, Poolguy Rick is kicking off Games, Contests, Drink Specials All Afternoon!  Don't forget to have some FREE Miller Lite Drafts 12-1 PM, and then $1 Miller Lite Drafts from 1-2 PM, and then $1.50 Miller Lite Drafts 2 PM - 2 AM  ... Whew!  Burp! DJ ''O'' will be playing all the Disco hits you remember, and then there's the fabulous Alexis De La Mer at 3 PM, with her side-splitting comedy and fun and games!  Also, be sure to catch those Hot Strippers in Blu Room 6PM, and all night long. 

And NEW!  There are now TWO drag shows Sunday nights.  The first Disco Drag Show is at 10 PM and the second one is at Midnight!  DJ ''O'' will be inside spinning for Video Room Dance Floor until 2AM.

I've got my whole day planed out!  Just follow me, and you will too!

Cheers queers,
Flo Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment