Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Country Monday at Flamingo

Hey Y'all!

Flo here!   The sunshine is back, and I've packed my duffle bag and am off to Flamingo Resort in St. Petersburg.  I was laying out in the sun earlier at Sunset Beach (the gay beach on the Gulf of Mexico) on Treasure Island,  that's just a few quick minutes away from Flamingo.  But, when I got a hankering for one of those Flamingo Signature Drinks, I headed lickety split to Flamingo.  The "Flamingo" drink is always $3.00 and has Smirnoff Pomegranate Vodka, Sprite, sour mix, and a splash of Grenadine!  Yum! 

Yee-haw!  I'm looking forward to tonight at Flamingo because it's Country Night!  There are $1.50 Miller Lite Drafts all night long, and Line Dancing Music by DJ ALITA starting at 7PM.  Now, I'm a bird that doesn't know a thing about line dancing, but DJ Alita will be giving FREE beginning Line Dance Instruction for folks like me.  I hope to see you there at 7pm.  Usually the pros from the Florida Mavericks are there too, and let me tell you .. they can tear up the floor with the boot-scootin they do.

Well, back to basking in the sun at Flamingo.  Oh, here comes server Stephan to take my order by the pool.  I guess Daniel is off work today if Stephan's filling in.   Hmmpf.   Daniel's my favorite, but Stephan will have to do.  I had Stephan serve me the other day, and he corrected my French.  Have you ever had Stephan?  What's that you say? .... who hasn't had Stephan, you say?   .. hmmpf... Tramp! .. I guess he gets around.

Cheers queers,
Flo Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment