Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Disco Weekend at Flamingo!

Hey Y'all,


Flo here again, and I'm lounging by the pool in the heart of sparkling St. Petersburg's Flamingo Resort.  I've been enjoying a plate of Crab Beignets that are so finger-lickin good, I think I'll order another!  "Crunch! .... WTF!"  oh, oopsie dasie, while I was lickin my fingers, I accidentally sucked off one of my Lee Press-On Nails!  Oy Vey!


"Oh garçon, garçon!" ... oh how lovely, here comes my sexy server Daniel.  I just love that guy.  I wonder if I can take him home in a To-Go box.  "Another order of these please, lovey, and bring me another one of those Flaming - oh's ... thanks dear!"  That's Flamingo's signature drink... The "Flamingo" .... it's Smirnoff Pomegranate Vodka, Sprite, sour mix, a splash of Grenadine, with a cherry.  Oh Daniel's walking away now.  I don't really care for that cherry, and I'd hate for it to go to waste... let me catch Daniel's attention..... "Oh Daniel!  Daniel!  YOU CAN HAVE MY CHERRY!"  There ... I feel better now.


I'm am so looking forward to tonight here at Flamingo,  I'm putting on my best platform shoes, my polyester-rayon blend glitter moo-moo, and lettin my hair go au natural fro-style, because it's Disco Weekend here at Flamingo!  For tonight, Friday night, the flaming DJ "O" is going to have all those great disco videos and music playing from 6PM to close in the Main Video Bar!  And at 9PM the disco floor will be packed with all of us that know how to do the hustle, electric slide, or just do the infamous John Travolta "point."   I will be the dancing queen of the dance floor honey! ... so outta my way...and make some room & noise for Flo-Ma-Ma!  Don't forget to have a few of those $3 “Flamingo” Drinks, and drool with me over the sexy Male Strippers from 6 PM-1 AM!


As a unique Twist of Fate, us disco darlins can switch up our vibe instantly just by leaving the Video Room Disco Dance Floor and going into the Blu Room ...  It's a Country Friday Night in there tonight!  The Florida Mavericks will be boot-scoot-boogie-ing & Line Dancing the whole night!  They'll have their own spot in the Blu Room (which has a very nice size dance floor) 7pm-midnight,. There is a line dance instructor as well as a country music DJ who can play all your requests!  So come out men and women!


Wow!  It's a fantasmical, magical, night straight out of the pages of Xanadu ... Disco in one room;  Country in another.   And lawd only knows what will be shakin in my hotel room tonight!


So look for me tonight!  I'll be the one in the glitter moo-moo


Oh.. here comes Daniel with my Crab Beignets and "Flamingo" drink!  Everything's perfect!  Just as I ordered.


"Thanks for taking my cherry, Daniel!"


Cheers queers,
Flo Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment