Monday, April 26, 2010

Latin Weekend is coming!

Hey Ya'll!
Flo here!
Whew!  I had the best weekend ever at Flamingo's Pink Weekend 2010.  Every moment there was a moment of fun-filled excitement.  The fun never stopped.  I'm actually so exhausted, I'm glad I can now slow down a bit and catch my breath.  It's another gorgeouse sunny day, and in the poolside courtyard Flamingo is the place to really unwind right now.  Justin is serving as a waiter today ... That's great!  He's now a Server Supervisor at Flamingo, and he's already established some fabulous improvements for Flamingo's Server Staff.  The best thing of all is that if you want service that waits on you hand & foot, you won't have to pay an arm & a leg!  hehehe  I made myself giggle there!

Another thing that tickles my fancy is thinking about this upcoming weekend.  April 30- May 2nd is LATIN WEEKEND at Flaming.  There will be a Male Revue Show on Friday, April 30, Flamenco Dancers at 9:30pm on Saturday, May 1, and a Pig Roast in the Courtyard on Sunday, May 2. 

I recently read a Facebook post on Flamingo Resort's Facebook page that hinted about the huge amount of reservations of rooms currently being booked from guys calling from Miami.  Aye Papi!  It's going to be a muy caliente weekend that you won't want to miss either.  Be sure to come visit, or book a stay at Flamingo for this weekend's  Latin Weekend at Flamingo.

Cheers queers,
Flo Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment