Saturday, April 17, 2010

Disco Saturday Fun and Now Frozen Drinks!

Hey Y'all,

Flo here!  I'm sippin my Flamingo Signature drink and lounging by the pool right now.  This yummy "Flamingo" drink is only $3 and has Smirnoff Pomegranate Vodka, Sprite, sour mix and Grenadine.  Oh, btw... I heard the Flamingo bartenders now have blenders and can make your favorite frozen drinks!  Woo-hoo!

This afternoon is packed by the pool with TSUNAMI SATURDAY being a big hit hosted by Poolguy Rick here by the Cabana Bar & Poolside.  Games, Contests, Drink Specials are All Afternoon! And the Music Waves are fantabmusicalicious by DJ Tommy Scott Poolside... he's got a Disco theme goin on today!  All those sexy disco boys around the pool have got me day-dreaming about John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever wearing only his bikini briefs while he slicks back his fine Italian hair ... oh how delicious ... makes me hanker for a nice Cinque Carni Italian Pizza made fresh here at Flamingo.  You can order it as 7" thick or as 12" thin!  ...  I can only handle about 7" now, but in time I'm sure I'll work my way up to accommodate the big 12" one!   "Oh garçon! garçon! May I have service please!" ... What's this?  Where's my usual server Daniel? 

"Hello! Welcome to Flamingo, my name's Stephan.  Would you like a cocktail or perhaps you'd like to try one of our new fresh frozen Margaritas?," inquired Stephan.

"No! Absolutely not! ... where's my Daniel, I prefer service from him!," I snipped.

"I'll gladly get him for you, " replied Stephan, "but may I remind you, in France, it is considered rude to address a waiter as garçon. It is instead recommended to call them monsieur or mademoiselle, depending on their gender."

"And may I remind you that we are not in France, and I will not tolerate being corrected from the likes of you!," I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry sir, er..ma'am, I'll go get Daniel for you!," Stephan replied.

Did he just call me sir?  Is it not obvious to him what my gender is?  Clutch the pearls, I'm about to faint ... oh here comes Daniel to the rescue with a "Flamingo" drink in hand for me.... like a knight on a white horse saving his damsel in distress.

"Hi Flo!," cheerfully greeted Daniel to me, "Flo, why don't you go check out our HEALTH FAIR & ART SHOW going on right now from 2-7pm?   I also hope you're going to see the SATURDAY EVENING DISCO DRAG SHOW tonight!  It stars the Flamingo Showcast with Bobby York, Coco Montrese, Iman and Alexis Mateo at 10 PM and also Disco DJ “O”  in the Video Room Main Bar Dance Floor from 10 PM-2 AM"

"Oh yes Daniel," I replied, "I'll be there, and later on I will be going to the LATE SATURDAY NIGHT FLAMINGO DISCO NIGHT, Tampa Bay's Only Exclusive After Hours Party called Club H/E from 10 PM - 5 AM in the Blu Room.  It features Disco DJ TOMMY SCOTT with High Energy Dance Music till 5 AM ($3 Cover After 2 AM).  No need for me to drive over to Tampa when I can stay right here all night long!"

Wow!  I can hardly wait!  I'm so excited.  I've forgotten already what I was upset about earlier.  Oh well, a sip of this Flamingo Drink and back to day-dreaming about a young & naked John Travolta while I bask in the Flamingo sun by the pool.  Time to hum a disco tune...
 "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk..."

Cheers queers!
Flo Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment