Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome Flamingo Friends!

Hey Y'all,

Flo here, and I'm having the time of life tippy-tapping my Lee Press-On Nails on this keyboard for you. So please bear with me while I test-drive this blogger thingy. I'm an old-school girl, and a prime example of someone that's caught behind the digital wave. If you've got any advice to give me, please go ahead.

If you don't know who I am, I'm a regular fixture at Flamingo Resort, in the heart of sparkling St. Petersburg, Florida. Flamingo Resort is minutes from the Best Beaches in America, Flamingo is a must at the top of your list of Gay Destinations. 130 newly renovated rooms, Flamingo Restaurant, Tropical Drinks served at the Poolside Cabana or Flamingo Lounge. Dance the night away at the Flamingo Disco, with nightly Live DJ's and Light Shows.
Their goal at Flamingo is to ensure your complete satisfaction at their luxury all Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Resort. They do this by offering non-stop entertainment, fine menu fare & fabulous poolside and resort accommodations. Their Customers are their number one focus, by creating an atmosphere of your dreams where you can meet new friends make new memories, and have a fantastic time.

OK, 'nuff plugging Flamingo. Back to me. I'm looking forward to a fantabulous Thursday Twist Night at Flamingo. Alexis De La Mer is the show hostess tonight at 10PM and she always puts on a great show. And the Amateur Strip Contest is the best in town! And of course the professional Flamingo Male Strippers are gonna be there in the darkened Blu Room. But, I plan to hunker down at one of the many bars and have $1 Vodka well drinks all night!

The Wi-Fi works everywhere here at Flamingo! Right now I'm lounging in the afternoon sun by the Flamingo pool while server Daniel brings me my signature drink, The "Flamingo," for only $3 each. Smirnoff Pomegranate Vodka, Sprite, sour mix and Grenadine with a cherry! Yum! Yo Garcon Daniel .. I'll have another please! ... oops! I just popped off another Lee Press-On! Oye Vey! Cheers queers!

Yours in Pride,
Florence Mingo

No comments:

Post a Comment